Published papers in the IEEE digital library can be found here.
Published papers in the ACM digital library can be found here.
- Matthew Hale and Rose Gamble, “Structuring Mobile Cloud SLAs for Matching Security Controls based on a Compliance Vocabulary,” Smartphone Security and Secure Mobile Cloud Computing, K. Han and J. Kieffer, Eds. Springer: New York, 2015 (to appear).
- M. L. Hale, R. Gamble, and P. Gamble, “CyberPhishing: A Game-based Platform for Phishing Awareness Testing”, 48th IEEE Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2015 (to appear).
- Hale, M. and Gamble, R., Toward Increasing Awareness of Suspicious Content through Game Play, IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES), vol., no., pp.113,120, 2014.
- M. Hale, M.T. Gamble, and R. Gamble, A Design and Verification Framework for Service Composition in the Cloud, Proceedings of the IEEE Third International Workshop on Security and Privacy Engineering, 2013.
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, Building a Compliance Vocabulary to Embed Security Controls in Cloud SLAs, Proceeding of the IEEE Third International Workshop on Formal Methods in Services and Cloud Computing, 2013.
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, Risk Propagation of Security SLAs in the Cloud, Proceeding of the workshop on Management and Security technologies for Cloud Computing 2012, IEEE GLOBECOM, 2012.
- M. Hale and R. Gamble, SecAgreement: Advancing Security Risk Calculations in Cloud Services, 8th IEEE World Congress on Services, 2012.
- M. Hale, R. F. Gamble, K. S. Wilson, & A. Narayan, Collaborative Learning in Software Engineering Teams, in 17th Americas Conference on Information Systems, 2011.
- Matthew Hale, Noah Jorgenson, and Rose Gamble (2011), “Predicting individual performance in student project teams,” in Proceedings of the 24th IEEE-CS Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T), pp.11-20, 22-24 May 2011.
- Noah M. Jorgenson, Matthew L. Hale, and Rose F. Gamble (2011). “SEREBRO: facilitating student project team collaboration,” in Proceeding of the 33rd international conference on Software engineering (ICSE ’11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 1019-1021.
- Matthew Hale, Noah Jorgenson, and Rose Gamble (2011). “Analyzing the Role of Tags as Lightweight Traceability Links,” in Proceeding of the 6th international workshop on Traceability in emerging forms of software engineering (TEFSE ’11), 2011. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 71-74. DOI=10.1145/1987856.1987873
- M. Todd Gamble, Rose F. Gamble, and Matthew L. Hale (2011). “Security policy foundations in context UNITY,” in Proceeding of the 7th international workshop on Software engineering for secure systems (SESS ’11). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 8-14. doi:10.1145/1988630.1988633
- Grove, D. F., M. L. Hale, et al. (2010). “Introducing Avatars to Suggest Creative Participation,” presented at the CreativeIT Workshop as part of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems.
Voice of “SEREBRO Demonstration” from http://www.seat.utulsa.edu/serebro.php#video